Cementing services are used when drilling new wells, reworking of existing wells, and plugging wells at the end of their lives. Cemented casings provide support to the wellbore and provides zonal isolation, preventing the flow of fluids between geological formations and isolating groundwater from contamination.
Compass Cementing brings together a team with experience throughout the Mid-continent, Rockies, Texas, and the Northeast. Compass can design and pump any blend, from the very simple for shallow vertical wells to highly complex acid-soluble slurry for 4,000’ laterals. Our twin pump cementing equipment provides real-time data acquisition, micro-motion monitoring, and automatic density control to provide customers superior results. Compass Cementing believes in supplying expert personnel utilizing quality equipment with a focus on customer service.
- 12 Twin pump cement units
- Real-time data acquisition
- Micro-motion monitoring
- Bulk facility with capacity capable of blending and delivering bulk cement for full horizontal long-strings
- Ability to design and pump acid-soluble slurries for 4,000’ laterals
- All team leads on location are veteran cementers with history working together
We are ready day and night to provide the finest service available. Fill out our contact form or talk to us at 817.244.2555 to learn about what we can do for you.